Tuesday, September 9, 2008

about me:)

hii.:) im gabrielle but my friends call me gabbi.im really easy to get along with.im me and thats it.i h a t e drama. but im in middle school and that the only thing that happens. 24/7. :p.
i have an a m a z i n g best friend. lexi scott.
we have been together since we where 3.:).yep suprising right.:).



most people call me crazy or alittle out of my mind but thats my personality. i am random at times but my friends still love me.:) deal with it. if you got a problem with me stay away from me. :). im am currently single but i have had my fair share of heart brakes.

i love cheerleading. #1 sport in my life i currently cheer for Lincoln Middle School.
i have talent but i know im not the best. :p. i love to tumble. i cant do that much tricks but when you acompish a new move or trick i love to do it over and over and over and over again.



chloe:
my 16 year old sister we fight but what sister doesnt. we love each other. :) we have our ups & downs in life but we are always there to pick eachother up.



sooo. thats me :).



No comments: