Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 more days till my birthday bby :)♥



pantch matrix black & green for at&t.♥
it is a phone righ tthe it slides up & then you trun it on its side & it has a full key board. :)
[moms piercing present still better]but atleast i got to pick out my phone that i got this time wooot woot :)

the most amazing piercing♥the industrial piercing. :) love it bby. the present that my mom is taking me to get :) that is wha it looks like if anyone was wondering & im goin gto film it getting it pierced so you can watch me as i cry haha jk i wont cry ill just stream :). lol
ryan_ sheckler Pictures, Images and Photos
my boyfriend :)♥ in my dreamsbut one day hes going to marrie me & where going to have kids & we are going to have a huge house with a swiming pool ♥ haha itsss ryan sheckler♥ wooh wooh hes amazing & famouse & sexy & a skater my type of man is what he is :) haha...


sooo this week as been prett good 5 more days till my birthday parrty it up bby ♥ i cant wait till i turn 14 :). wooh wooh wooh wooh :P. haha. :) me & byron broke up because supoibly i cheated on him [haha yeah right] but thats boys for you worthless :) exept the hot & nice ones thoseare keepers :) haha. jk all boys are jerks & the hot & nice ones are all gay but ryan sheckler & lil wayne :) & all the other hot raps & skaters haha.
welll i just thought i wuould blog keep you updated :)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥\
later:)

No comments: