Thursday, November 13, 2008

lilly :) ♥

lilly is having here bbys. :)its my dog just to tell youi cant wait im soo excited♥

today went good.. 3 more days bby. :) but.. i want this guy named henry tanguy to go but, mom wont let him i dont understand she let chloe bring ricky & brit to bobevens.. I JUST WANT TO GET A PIERCING. :(. & im paying for most of it too.. with my birthday mmoney. so i dont get it. i really really like henry i h ave liked henry since umm 6th grade.. i went to my 7th grade dance with him & hes soo sweet :) hes never cheated hes only been cheated on.. so he knows how it feels so he doesnt do it.. :) hes perfect ♥

so chloe hung out with adam today & i went out & talked to him & we are going to rap together since im good lol not really he just thinks i am he boosts my cofidence up :). lol hes a funny & cute guy.

i get my phone tommaorw. :) but moms just going to take it away :(. becaus eof my grade but im gonna get them up but she hasssss to take away my birthday present from my dad the one thing i wait for every month from him it sucks & with it i gat to talk & text my dad all day :( becasue i hate talking to my dad on the phone i feel so akward so i could just talk to him & it sucks but thats life...


well

3 more days till my birthday ♥

No comments: