Monday, October 20, 2008

the boyfriend. :)



macaroni Pictures, Images and Photos

this is byron :). we started dating 10/18/08.♥ this is a really old picture of him but he has shorter hair now && he is was taller & looks older. :) this is his 6th grade picture. we is a little short then me but its fine cause' hes pretty amazing. :). i have talked to him befroe like about dating but then we didnt see each other or talk to each other after summer & we lost it but then i saw him & he called me & we talked & stuff and it just clicked. :).♥. hes 13 & im about to turn 14 but its not that big of a differents. haha. hes nice to me & failthful. so may be this one will last. :)...
♥.


PEACE LOVE HAPPiNESS Pictures, Images and Photos

MATTS COMING NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY :). I CANT WAIT. && ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEN. :).
i cant wait i dont know what i am going to be yet maybe like a fairy,a scary person,dead cheerleader, i dont know any one have an idea??. :) i wonder what matt is going to be he said he was going to take us trick-or-treating idkk what he is going to be. :) an army person haha. I DONT CARE THOUGH AS LONG AS I GET TO SEE MY BUBBY. :) i dont care if he takes us out for halloween as long as i see him.




:). well thats what has been going on. :)
Im me Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: