Tuesday, October 14, 2008

who cares if im me=]

so people at school are like oh-em-gee what are you wearing but if they dont like me being me then why should i call them my friends. =] so now i dont care. if people dont like how i dress or they dont likek the things i do then they can count me out of there lifes. im not going to have freinds that can just sit there and say stuff about me the people that talk about you are just jealouse of you remeber that. my mom taught me that a long time ago. now when ssome one comes to me about that stuff i just say that because it makes me feel smarter haha. but you know what they say moms give the greatest advice. =] hehe I LOVVE YOU MOMMY.


today:
my teacher walked up to me and told me i had iss for something that i did 3 weeks ago. heres what happened theres a kid named cody & he kept grabbing my butt. & i got so mad so i did it back but this time the teacher acually looked SO I GOT IN TROUBLE. wth?!. so i got 2 days iss. which is really supose to be 3 days of OSS but they decided to give me a break since it was my first time getting in trouble SUCKSSS. =[. & i am trying out for the school play i am sooo excited i hope i make it. it will be funnier then cheerleading because i acually like this teacher lol.♥ & one of my friends thinks hes hot hahahaha. =] but he is a lanuage teacher & the drama teacher HOW COOOL =]. but he talks to himself kinda creepy. =P. haha. but theres this girl & shes sooo good & shes trying out for the same part as me =[ it kinda makes me neverouse that i wont make it.

books:
i have been reading the clique series it is SO good.=]its kinda wierd for me to be reading but i am on the 3rd book right now & i am trying to find it at the school library but i will probally have to go to the public library.=] i kinda like it there anyway its quite & you get to play the BEST hide & go seek there =P. it is sooo much fun but i always end up getting found =P.. haha & we always end up getting in alot of trouble. =].

boy friend:
single waiting for the perfect guy to come around and snatch me off my feet i have some cruches. but idk if they like me soo im just kinda waiting to like hango ut with them in stuff because he just moved.=[ it sucks but he will visit logan & maybe my mommy will let me see him =].




-GABBBBBii.♥

No comments: