Saturday, October 4, 2008

matttttty♥



mat sent me a lettttter today=] i was so happy =] i miss my big bro. also he drew me picture. it was sooo funny i will post that on here when i scan it. hes coming back october 30th & then hes taking us treack-or-treating the 31st
i am sooooooo excited =]]]]]]]]]]. i misssss himmmm. ♥ he needs to come back and stay becuase he only gets to stay for 2 WEEEEEKS thats not alot of time. =[

he taugght me alot of stuff in my life time and then now he has to go to irque & fight and after that i might not be able to see him again. =[. just thinking about that making me cry. but i am going to pray that i can see my brother again after the war, hes a amazing yeah he has made his mistakes and big ones at that but hes my brother. & i ♥love him. =[. & that will never change. hes family.


i love you mat. ♥

No comments: