Thursday, October 2, 2008

its gabbbi ♥


i know i have made a all about me before but i dont think i got everything in there☺.
i have many things about me no body really knows.like my talents,my personality,and my best friends. well to start out im gabrielle suzann♥ im 13 [about to turn fourteen November 16].i am in the 8th grade. im not that excited for high school. [DRAMA] i have a very bubbly personality. i act like my self around people & im not that shy. ☺ i love meeting new people. [add me on myspace. www.myspace.com/gabbimomo] i love my haters☺ there the bestest.

i love alternitive music?! my favorite band would h a v e to be boys like girls or cute is what we aim for. ♥. my favorite song right now would have to beee moan-cute is what we aim for. & hot and cold-katy perry.♥

my favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends [or my bf]. & cheerleadingof couse☺
my best friends are:
lexi scott♥ kayla s.♥ kayla a♥ elizabeth or wizzy walker♥ dane♥ oden♥ zach♥ chloe♥ the family♥♥♥ -theres to much to list =P

my addiction is my cell phone. 24/7 me & my baby;; [krazer]. ♥ i want the iphone. but... idk if im going to get it. =P lets hope [knock on wood.] i havent had my cell phone for a couple weeks. it broke. r.i.p old phone. hehe. but i will get mine in a couple weeks. YEAHHHHHH. =]



braxton grandstaff♥my best friend♥ & now my little angel♥ i miss you braxton.♥


wellll;; thats some of the things i left out☺ & my hands are hurting. ♥




thats gabbi for you♥

No comments: