Monday, October 6, 2008

♥ i miss you but why?

so im dating brett again.♥ im happy. haha, =] we havent gotten in a fight yet. =P.
my mom doesnt like him because we always fought last time we dated & he cheated on me. once, out of the 3 and a half months that we where dating. =[. [ & i cant confence my mom that people really do change. ] so my mommy realllly wants me to brake up with him but i dont know i just cant... i would feel so bad because before we started dating we made a promisedd that it wouldnt be like last time. no fights, no cheating, & no hanging out with any ex's. =] i hope he keeps it becuase he is the one that promised it i didnt even say anything. =P. so my be he means it. he never did anything like that when we dated last time. i just decided to give him one more chance, & iho pe this time it works out perfect. ♥


last night:
i couldnt sleep. theres this boy named quortney jackson, the second love of my life. yes, he means the world to me. but he broke up with his girlfriend & told me he loved me & now i dont know what to do. brett♥him♥brett♥him.?!?!? which one dude. =S. it sucks. but going on i could stop thinking about him so i couldnt sleep so i went down stairs & i talk to mom about it of couse she stillll wants me to brake up with brett and just be single, but we stayed up in till 12 and made apples and talked. & i couldnt help but think about it even more. so i finallly fell asleep around lets see around 1 or 12:30. =P. & then had to turn around & wake up at 6:30. =[.


school:
drama,drama,drama. thats all middle school is =]. but the poeple that hate on me just want to be me there jealous, [you like me boyfriend ur boyfriend likes me you flirt to much blahblahblahblahblah.] =P i have my own bby gurls.=P im just to pretty to be in school everyone wants a piece of me =P jkjk.♥


but that was my day & last night pretty boring=P but just another teenager with all her dramma=P



♥gabbbbbi=]

No comments: